Make A Payment/Submit A Request to your Property Manager
1) AUTHORIZATION FOR AUTOMATIC PAYMENT Fill out and return to the property bookkeeper with a voided check.
2) Kentucky Realty Website – Alliance Association Bank
- You will need Association ID, Management ID and your account ID obtain through the property bookkeeper
- One time e check payment
- ACH Recurring payment
- One time credit card payment with an additional processing fee
- Need account ID obtain through the property bookkeeper
- Credit card payment with a third party (ATG) convenience fee plus 3.5%
- Check payment with a third party (ATG) convenience fee
Maintenance Requests can be made through TownSq on the web or using the TownSq App.
4) Mail check to our office or the lockbox – (coupon books sent from Alliance Bank charged to the association.)
5) Pay through your banking institution bill pay
If you have any issues setting up your online payments please do not hesitate to contact our office at 502-473-0003.